Online / Zoom Appointment x 1 Session


A single online appointment for any issue..wherever you are worldwide

  • 1 hour
  • 85 British pounds
  • Ayr

Service Description

You can easily & simply enjoy ONE session via Zoom online wherever you are .. Normal price is £105 and if its convenient for you to do our session via zoom then its only £85.. message the page for more info and to book in. WHY INVEST IN HYPNOTHERAPY Initiating change at the conscious level can be very difficult. The conscious mind makes up only around 10% of our total mind power. By contrast, the subconscious mind encompasses the other 90%. This vast portion of our mind houses the unconscious story or programming that influences virtually everything we do. If it isn't congruent with our conscious desires, it is not hard to see which part of the mind will get its way. Because hypnotherapy is the art of rewriting unconscious programs, it is very effective at turning the subconscious mind into a powerful “goal machine” that works behind the scenes, 24/7, to create positive, lasting changes in our lives.


Contact Details

  • Ayr, UK

    07885 348652

    modernhypnosisbyalan@gmail.com